National University Notice 2022

Hello Notice lover people! today we are share National university notice and national university student all information in this post at this moment here .

National University Notice today

National University masters final year form fill up 2022 new notice has been published on the official website at www.nu.ac.bd and www.nubd.info/mf. Masters Final Part Exam 2019 Form Fill Up MA/MSS /MBS /MSc (ICT Regular, Irregular, Improvement and Grad Improvement).

NU Masters Last Part Form Fill-Up 2022 academic session 2019 from fill up Regular Session 2018-2019 and Masters irregular, Grad Improvement  2016 To 2018 session will be able to Apply for Masters Final year From Fill up and Will be participating NU Masters Exam. National University Masters Final Part Form Fill-Up all information available on our site. National University all information will be found on our site and also on our Facebook page or group.

১ লাখ ৫০ হাজার টাকা বেতনে ৭৯০০০ জন লোক নিবে ইতালী পাসপোর্ট ছাড়াই আবেদন করতে পারবেন ছেলে ও মেয়ে উভয় আবেদন লিংক : 

Datils notice

Update News, Gazipur: Students are protesting in front of the National University demanding a re-evaluation of the results of the final examination of the fourth year of the 2015-16 academic year.

Students started agitation in front of the university from 9 am on Sunday. Although the students wanted to block the Dhaka-Mymensingh highway, the police went to the spot and kept the situation under control.

According to the students, many students have been shown to be absent despite taking physical exams. Although many students get a first class in nine out of ten courses in the 4th year, they have failed miserably in relatively simple subjects such as organizational behavior, project management, etc. Which is very frustrating and embarrassing at the same time. We are in no way satisfied with that result.

The students further said that we participated in the exam with adequate preparation and gave this exam very well. But the sad thing is that we did not get the expected result, but we got a bad result to evaluate the book kindly by the respected teacher.

সকল নোটিশ দেখতে এখানে ক্লিক করুন

national notice today here

nu update notice

According to the students, the results of the students who participated in the fourth year graduation (honors) examination of the 2015-16 academic year were published on July 20, 2021. As a result, 72 percent passed and the remaining 28 percent of the students failed. They have expressed dissatisfaction with the 28 percent unsuccessful results. The results showed that more than 24,000 students failed in one subject.

National University Exam Controller. Bediuzzaman came in front of the gate of the university and told the agitating students that in the meantime, 26,000 books of 22,000 students have been re-evaluated. After re-evaluating the book, the decision will be taken after discussing the demands of the students. Until then, he called for patience without any disturbance.

Leave a Comment